This webinar is scheduled on Thursday 8 Oct from 15h30 - 17h00 CET. Yasemin Karanis, Consultant, European Thought Leadership, IQVIA will moderate this panel and deliver insights on latest trends with five top experts.
- Global Pharma: Trends in Drug Delivery and Formulations - Yasemin Karanis, Consultant, European Thought Leadership, IQVIA
- Increasing importance of connected devices and digitalization in post-pandemic R&D - Sai Shankar, Vice President, Global Digital Healthcare Systems, Aptar Pharma
- Illustration of implementing user experience key aspects and outlining holistic integrated combination products support - Mark Tunkel, Director of Business Development, Insight Innovation Center, Nemera
- Faster, more cost-efficient hospital-based injectable drug delivery - How speed and convenience imperatives in the COVID-19 crisis have challenged the paradigms - Sagar Bejalwar, Global Acute and Specialty Portfolio Leader, BD Medical - Pharmaceutical Systems
- Trends in sustainable packaging in the FMCG market - how this influences the Pharma business and ongoing developments - Armin Ullmann, Product Manager Sustainable Healthcare Laminates, Huhtamaki Flexible Packaging
- Sustainable packaging in Merck’s supply chain – ongoing and future developments - Corinne Ondo, Head of Sourcing Glass & Healthcare Innovation Group Procurement, Merck Healthcare